Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have a cold

This is not a creative and poetic post. This is I am miserable and want to whine post. I won't bore you with detail I have a cold. A cold which my loving son thought he should share because he doesn't see the need to cover his mouth when he coughs or sneezes. And I know he never washes his hands.

So here I sit looking like shit, blowing my nose, coughing and watching bad tv and even worse movies. Life sucks. I have to go back to school next Wednesday and this is not how I wanted to spend the rest of my Christmas break!

Ok now I've vented, I feel better. Back to the couch with the remote and some tea.

4 comments:

  1. Get some rest. Drink lots of fluids. You'll be better in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better really soon!!! You have a few more days until you need to go back. Hopefully the last few will be healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon - sending you cyber love

    Kate xx
    http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete