Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Clarification

As for yesterday's melt down I wanted to say I'm fine. Here's what I think I've learned or been told by others.

1.  My husband wonders if it's menopause? Uh not sure what to say tot hat, I'm 44 so I suppose. Maybe something to consider and look up.

2. My girlfriend thinks I just needed a good cry, to release built up stress. Probably because once my man came home and the boys got home I was fine. I think perhaps I need a hobby to help me as well.

3. I over think my life. I've known this for a while but have yet to come up with a way to get out of my head. I even tried taking one tylenol pm last night and still woke up off and on thinking of money and my daughter. I'd take two but then I'm groggy in the morning.

4. I should stop watching Grey's. While it's true that I got the whole "bright and shiney" thing from the show and I do tend to cry a lot when I watch it, I can hardly blame the show for my breaksdown.  Therefore not watching is not an option.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better.

    You can ask your doctor for a blood test to check for menopause. I can relate to the ups and downs, seems much stronger now that I am in my 40s!

    Know that you are not alone in your feeling! We can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks to feel out of sorts. If you find that you mood/sadness begins to interfere with your quality of life, then you might want to talk to a dr, therapist etc.

    I think EVERYONE can benefit from a good shrink. ;)

    hope you are feeling bright and shiny again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to over analyze too but I think it actually just landed me in the place I need to be to make a better future for myself.

    ReplyDelete