Saturday, January 2, 2010

All alone in a house full of boys

I wasn't going to post today, but I am hiding out in my room because my house has been taken over by 4 teenage boys and one one non-teenage boy (who is being pouty). My man is at a coaches clinic (coaches the jr. high ski team). The poor thing has to be up on the mountain in meetings for one hour and then ski the rest of the day - alone!

While I sit here I can hear my pantry door opening and closing, I think they are eating everything I just bought yesterday.

I was doing really well on excerising everyday until the man stayed home from work yesterday and then today my livingroom has been taken over....I think I am losing my superhero strength of will.

3 comments:

  1. Don't come out no matter what you do! Actually, maybe you'd better go get some food for yourself before they eat it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneak in commando style get food return to room. LOCK DOOR. Because if they run out of food they will smell it and come looking.LOL



    I have had teenage boys. It seems they can not get full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the wonder woman picture. That's exactly how I feel right now.

    ReplyDelete