Friday, February 19, 2010

Beauty in Blogging!

So I received my first blogging award? Not sure that's what you cal it but it makes me feel good. I accepted it gracefully and shed only a few tears and I think I remebered to thank everyone. Mostly I needed to thank Putting the Fun in DysFUNctional, without her this would not be possible!

Now I am suppose to tell you seven things about myself that you might not know.

1.  I have 6 kids, 3 girls and 3 boys, I have one granddaughter and one more grandchild on the way.

2.  I am 44, just wanted you to know that I was young still, even after all the kids.

3.  I don't like housework, I can do it but I get side tracked by all the other things I like doing better like anything on the computer.

4. I am a college student, English Major - secondary education, with a  minor in history. Big history test today, facts dates, essays.

5. I love to cook but I also like it to look the picture which my husband says is unnecessary since it all makes a turd. So you can see that at times I would be less than enthusastic about cooking anything special.

6. I love a movie that can make me cry.

7. I have a secret pleasure of reading trashy dime store romance stories.

There seven things! Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. congrats on your award...44 and 6 kids...wow. good luck on teh history test...i likr romance movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I also have six kids...we have the yours and mine, 3 each. And six grandkids - 2 mine, 4 his. But I'm closer to 54 than 44.

    I totally understand wanting the dish to look like the picture...but remember, even the frozen food companies can't do it. They have food stylists that pretty up the food before the picture is taken - making it inedible.

    ReplyDelete