So I received my first blogging award? Not sure that's what you cal it but it makes me feel good. I accepted it gracefully and shed only a few tears and I think I remebered to thank everyone. Mostly I needed to thank Putting the Fun in DysFUNctional, without her this would not be possible!
Now I am suppose to tell you seven things about myself that you might not know.
1. I have 6 kids, 3 girls and 3 boys, I have one granddaughter and one more grandchild on the way.
2. I am 44, just wanted you to know that I was young still, even after all the kids.
3. I don't like housework, I can do it but I get side tracked by all the other things I like doing better like anything on the computer.
4. I am a college student, English Major - secondary education, with a minor in history. Big history test today, facts dates, essays.
5. I love to cook but I also like it to look the picture which my husband says is unnecessary since it all makes a turd. So you can see that at times I would be less than enthusastic about cooking anything special.
6. I love a movie that can make me cry.
7. I have a secret pleasure of reading trashy dime store romance stories.