Sunday, December 6, 2009

Very Proud



So for all the whinning I did yesterday (it was necessary after sitting in a gym for 12 hours) about giving up an entire day (again I wasn't briefed about the time requirement) I am here to say I am proud of my son. This is his first year wrestling and he placed 4th in his weight class. We had some emotional crisis moments when he lost his first match elimanating him from 1st or 2nd but between parents and coach explaining that we were all proud of him (he had high expectations) he turned positive and proud of his accomplishment. So now in two weeks we get to spend another whole day in a stadium with 18 mats watching wrestling all day again! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son on his outstanding wrestling. Fourth place is great for his first time out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to a job well done. I think it's a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete