Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

Three semesters down and five more to go! Friday was so werid to get up and not have to go to school or study or write a paper. I manage to put up the tree finally and get some Christmas shopping done. Though I am still struggling with getting in the mood of the season.

Maybe I should try to bake something festive or pull out my Christams CD's? If anyone has any suggestions how to get the Christmas engine started this late in the game let me know?

A side not Sean went to state yesterday (wrestling), first time, it is his first year wrestling and took home 5th. Nice medal, he also brought home a wrestling catalog with $130 wrestling shoes and other niffty accessories he'd like to find under the tree, uh probably not, maybe I can find something less expensive online.

No comments:

Post a Comment