Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunday Movies

Legion - This movie was a hugh disappointment. We usually like movies about angels and the end of the world. The previews have a setting of good vs evil and angels as warriors coming to fight the demons and protect a girl and her unborn son. What it does do is rip off Terminator in a lot of it's ideas. There is way to much swearing and Dennis Quaid is awful in this film. The ending is left wide open and so unclear. I would not waste my time on this one at all.


The A-Team - If you liked Wild Hogs than this movie is just for you. I actually laughed outloud in the theatre much to the embarrasement of my family, though they laughed too, just without the squeal thrown in. Things blow up, the impossible is accomplished, the acting is good, the lines are funny. I will so go out and buy this movie as soon as it comes out and watch it again. There were kids of all ages in the theatre my youngest is 11. They kept the theme from the TV series shot 100 rounds and no one seems to die, well not in front of your eyes.






The Perfect Getaway - Nice twist in this movie, kindof creepy. I liked the way they filled in the blanks and let you in on the secrets of the story, not all at once but little but little. If you like suspense and on your edge of the seat moment you'll like this movie. Not for young children the killing is  there along with the blood, but not in a gory kind of way.

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear Ateam stays true...and the perfect get away sounds like a winner too...thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see A team for Bradly Cooper alone! Hotness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i will see The Perfect Getaway. Sounds like my kind of movie!

    I think i'm the only one in the world that never liked the A-team, even when Mr. T was in it. Wasn't he in that?

    ReplyDelete